Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mother of the year

I must be running for mother of the year. My daughter was playing in my room with the door closed which she knows she is not supposed to do. She heard me when I started to open the door so she came running to the door to try and shut it. She either tripped and fell face first into the door or while I was opening it, she was running too fast to stop and ran into the door. She had a beautiful bloody lower lip and fat upper lip. She looked like Elvis. I really did feel bad but after she got over being upset and was talking "normally", I couldn't help laugh at how she was talking with that lip. My friends jokingly told me to not take her to the E.R. because 2 incidences in a short amount of time but be cause for alarm. Speaking of ERs, wow that bill was expensive.

No comments: