Sunday, November 2, 2008

7 1/2 months

I have several requests for new pictures. I'm not sure why I can't remember to take pictures of me pregnant but I finally got one. I can't believe I have less than 7 weeks left until this baby is here. He doesn't have a name or a room yet. As a matter of fact, his room is a mess with extra furniture that we need to move out and then paint. It's amazing how quickly time flies. Darren's schedule is slowng down thanks to daylight savings time. We'll be able to work hard on the room and the garage...completely unrelated to the baby I know, but something that needs to be done while my husband has more time on his hands. My eye always looks worse when I'm tired...I'll be glad to get it fixed soon.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Beautiful mama -- so pretty in pink! You look great! 7 weeks, really?!