Friday, June 22, 2007

Yesterday, I met a friend in Nashville at the Cheesecake Factory. http://www.cheesecakefactory.com/ If any of you live near one, you should definitely go. The lunch/dinner menu is extensive as is the cheesecake/dessert menu. I can already tell I will have to go there many more times before I am able to try everything that looked good. And the cheesecake is soooo good. If you ever come visit me, like one of my good friends plans to in the next couple of weeks, we'll have to go; it's my new favorite place. Last night, we finally went to Lowe's to pick out Darren's Father's Day gift...organizational tools for the garage: peg boards, clamp organizer, and an epoxy garage floor coating. Tonight, we will finish our buying with tables/ chairs and a swing for our new expanded deck. You all will all have to come visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Hooray for Amy's blog! I have been thinking about starting a blog for myself (you know, all those strange and quirky thoughts I just need to get out of my head, haha), so maybe now I'll feel inspired. I added this one to my "favorites" list and will definitely be checking this one a lot, so you'd better keep it updated!

Also, maybe I'll actually come out for a visit sometime. Doug's youngest sister and her husband are going to be moving to Ft. Campbell, KY in the next month or so -- is that anywhere close to you guys? He is an Army Ranger captain, and they just found out they will be moving very soon.

Crystal said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging:) It's lots of fun, we've been keeping our site www.jonandcrys.com since noah was born, and most recently have been keeping a myspace page as well (the myspace thing was to reconnect with my youth group which started a page)check us out at www.myspace.com/jonandcrys or you can link to it from our main webpage, we look forward to keeping up with you all! Great to hear from you!
Crystal
(of Jonathan and Crystal Williams):)

Unknown said...

WOW!!! You did it girl! I am so happy for you. I hope you love writing and sharing what is new with you and your family. I will read what you write it will be old to me because we talk all the time. But still I will write and hear it again. Great job girl....