Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great news!

I am pregnant!! Yeah! It hasn't been the easiest road to get here and ideally we would have gotten pregnant earlier or waited a few months because the timing isn't great...Becca will be 4 December 10th and this baby is due December 30th. Can you imagine 2 babies and Christmas all in the same month? I can't. We really are excited; I've passed my first trimester and am finally feeling like it's real. I haven't really been sick, just a little more pressure/slight pain with this won and of course exhausted every day. I'm lucky I can take a nap most afternoons wth Becca. Just wanted to share my awesome news. We'll find out what we're having, probably the first of August. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Amy--that is great news! Congratulations.