Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kids are Cute!

Here are just a few of the things Becca has or is saying recently: One night, Darren and I were discussing something. We really weren't arguing and we definitely weren't doing it loudly. But Becca came in from the other room and said, "You two stop it!" After we told her we wouldn't argue, before she left the room, she said, "Now, don't make me come back in here!"

She uses the word "of" in funny ways. For example, I like the purple of that kangaroo.

When daddy leaves for work, she has to give him a monologue that goes something like this, "I love you, don't get lost, are you taking the jeep or the car, I'll miss you, I love you, etc."

I think Becca was thirsty one night when she asked Darren if he wanted something to drink. So, she went and got something for him. She grabbed a coke and said, "We only have 3. When this is gone, we'll have 2 left. When that's gone, we'll have 1 left. When that's gone.......(gesturing with her hands)we're fresh out!"

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Haha, that last one was the cutest! We're fresh out! :)