Thursday, February 10, 2011

December cont.

For Barrett's birthday, we invited several of his little friends, plus our good friends who are like family. All of his friends have a sibling so we had a housefull but it was fun. Being that many of them were around 2, I didn't plan too many activities. I had a craft planned in case playing got boring, but they kept themselves pretty entertained. Birthday express had a cute 2-year-old farm theme and the cow and 2 balloons that came with them were pretty cute too. I love that I can just give our cake lady the invitation and she'll copy it. Darren grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and we had a good time.

Waiting for the guests to arrive Notice in the upper right hand corner, Barrett got his fingers in it Because we were leaving for OK the next day, we had our Christmas that night. I really debated whether or not to have birthday and Christmas in the same day. But, for one, I didn't know when else we could do it; two, I figured he won't remember doing them both in one day. I will definitely try and separate them most of the time, or maybe start doing a half birthday in the summer, we'll see.

No comments: