Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Convention

I had such a good time at convention. My roommate and I got along great. I learned so much and had a lot of fun along the way. As a matter of fact, she won a lexus along with 1 other lady. Everyone at convention had the opportunity to win; points were given for registering for convention and also based on sales. They can choose either an SUV hybrid or a sedan-type.
I came back so excited to get back to my business. They are offering some great new services soon such as offering the entire catalog online as well as shipping directly to the customer. The new fall catalog is even better and so many great specials going on in the next few months for customers as well as people interested in getting in the business. I came back with so many ideas that I will probably be working on those in the next few weeks. The pictures are just a couple of the many rooms they set up to give us ideas how to use the products. Enjoy!

No comments: