Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Last weekend Becca and I had fun with some friends at a local pumpkin patch called Christian Way Farms. They had so many fun things to do, including playing in corn, going through mazes, climbing up hay bales, petting animals, picking out pumpkins, eating delicious foods, etc. Becca was sick the night before put seemed to be much better by the morning so we braved it and she did very well. Until that night, as exhausted as I was, I wasn't the most attentive mommy. I curled up on the couch with some chili and she went to grab a spoon as she so often does when I'm eating something. Before I knew it, she had eaten 2 bites. Needless to say, she got sick just a little bit that evening. It was just the chili and not a recurring event of the virus at least, but you know this mommy felt badly. Here are some pictures of our fun time at the farm.

No comments: